December 2018 Meeting Minutes
Board members present: Tommy, Brad, Pat, David, Nathalie, Dan, Kate, Deb, Ted
Tommy Proulx called the meeting to order at 7:34pm
- November Minutes
- No action taken as we did not have a quorem of voting board members
- Action items from November
- Sage cancellation (Bobby, Tommy)
- Not done, still need to do this. Costing us $7 a month.
- Spring 2019 registration setup/review (Seth, Tommy, others)
- Confirm Koerper plans with highway (Tommy)
- Not done, Tommy will follow up with Chris Stoddard
- David to talk to Kate about equipment needs, bags (David)
- Coaches will keep bags till spring.
- Kate will email coaches in spring to reload
- Priority Business:
- Income 2.6K, Operating 33.3K, Booster 22.7K, have not heard back from P&R but there should be about 4K in it.
- Needs to work on Fiscal year tax filing and annual report
- Tommy to drop off to Bob $ from laces, merchandise, snack shack, also needs reimbursement for laces purchase and traffic cones for Koerper.
- Checks to referees went out on Monday
- Will send out certification class email reminder to all referees
- Looking for 2 to 3 new referees for the spring
- Also hooking up referees for work at Millworks and Teamworks.
- Nathalie working Soccer Stuff for online sales for holiday orders (consulting with Deb and Tommy)
- Status: (Limited to Issues and Items of Note only from the various areas.)
- U8 – nothing
- U6 – 2 U6 teams indoor @ teamworks
- PeeWee - nothing
- Soccer Development
- One more coach certified
- 1/26 MYSA Conference
- Kate will zip tie goals to fences or together for the winter.
- Snack Shack
- No recent meetings held
- Tommy concerned about league solvency due to small number of board members being overworked.
- Other Business:
Meeting adjourned 8:38pm