My my My my
LYSC 12-3-08 Minutes
Meeting called to order at 7:35 PM
Members Present: Bob Stall, Mike Morey, Ian Kersley, Ivan Pagacik, Patrick Stearns,  Nancy Benullo, Jenna Brownson, Mark Rambacher
Non-Board Members present:
Treasurer Report
●          Report issued
●          Cash balance as of 12/3/08 $14,129
●          Referee Certification fees are increasing next year
●          78 registrations to date. Registrations open for new Boys and Girls U16 and U18
●          Park and Rec will save authorize.net for youth sports even though they are switching to a new Rec software package.
●          Move late fee to start Jan 15th for travel
●          Date for late fee for in town is March 1st
●          Registrations for Boys and Girls U12 and U14 will be capped
●          Still awaiting decision on whether Park and Rec will accept letter from Mass Youth Soccer with those individuals who have submitted CORI’s.
Travel Update (Boys)
●          Teams combined won same amount as they lost
●          Goals at Ken White need to be moved back to St Annes. Tom to speak to Pat Goddard
●          Pickup games at Russell Street will continue until ground freezes
●          One incident report
Travel Update (Girls)
●          No updates
U8 Update
●          End of season coach meeting went well.
U6 Update
●          End of season coach meeting went well. 
Pee Wee Update
●          No issues
●          Discussion to move start time 15 minutes to account for T-Ball
Discussion regarding having an end of season coach meeting. Plan is to have it on Nov 19th for in-town and travel.
Evaluation sheets sent to coaches for completing before the 19th.
●          No updates
Equipment Update
●          All equipment has been deposited in the shed.
●          Need to order goals, goalie shirts and gloves.
Discussion of having an “F” course. Feedback from coaches meeting looked favorable on getting headcount. Ian will check on indoor space for an “F” course with the school.    
Footskills clinic in January for 11 and 12 yr olds is filled.
Looking to set up a footskills clinic for the 9 and 10 year olds.
Motion was made on allowing names on jerseys for in-town program, 7 voting no and 2 voting yes. The motion does not pass.
Motion was made on allowing names on jerseys for travel, 6 voting yes 3 voting no. The motion carries.
Fields Update
●          No Discussion
Field coordinator position needs to be filled before Spring Season.
Meeting adjourned at 8:51 PM
Next meeting January 7th 7:30PM Park and Rec Conference Room