My my My my
July 7th Meeting Minutes
Members present: Pat Stearns, Mark Rambacher, Marc O'Meara, Larry Frisoli, Ian Kersley, David Besse, Brenda Riordan, Tom Carlson, Dave Kiley, Bob Stall, Gerry Portante, Steve Bast, Quinn Canfield, Jenna Brownson, Kathleen Cochran

Pat Stearns called the meeting to order at 7:35.

June Minutes
The previous meeting's minutes were approved unanimously.

Treasurers Report
Net income year to date (-$2165.00)
Operating Expense Balance $588.00
Total LSC Operating Cash Balance as of June 12th$37828.00

In Town Report

Age coordinators need to make sure all coaches and assistant coaches are CORI’d

Pee Wee– Registration to remain open until 8/21

U6– 57 players signed up to date (8 teams of 8 players)

U8 – There will be 4 2ndyear teams consisting of no more than11 players and 6 1styear teams consisting of no more than 10 players

Travel Report

Teams and flights have been decided.

Boys – U10 (6 teams) 1 team of 11 players, 5 teams of 10 players
U12 (3 teams)
U14 (2 teams)

Girls – U10 (5 teams) 2 teams first year players, 2 teams second year players, 1 team combined
U12 (4 teams) 2 teams of 11 players, 2 teams of 10 players
U14 (3 teams)

Nothing to report

Nothing to report other than team submission will be on line this year

Currently reviewing uniforms and will need to order more shortly

Nothing to report

Player Development
Nothing to report

Coaches Development
U10 coaches need to have their “F” license this fall

Coaches Selection Policy
A panel of 6 members of the board will review and select who should coach. Some of criteria to be considered are coaching license level, coaching and playing experience and parent feedback. A person on the panel must abstain from voting on coaching his/her own team.

Need 2-3 volunteers to review and put together a LSC handbook and post to the website. We also need to create a full year calendar which will consist of all dates such as cut of times for registrations, game times, etc.

League recommendation is for older refs to mentor younger refs as well as provide feedback. It would also be advantageous if the in town refs were also provided feedback

Meeting adjourned at 9:50 PM

Next meeting August 4th