My my My my
July 6th Meeting Minutes
Members present: Pat Stearns, Gary Austin, Peter Lloyd, Mark Hollinger, Cheryl Hollinger,Marc O'Meara, Ian Kersley, Tommy Proulx, Quinn Canfield, Steve Bast, Jenna Brownson

Pat Stearns called the meeting to order at 7:35.

June Minutes
The previous meeting's minutes were approved unanimously.
In Town Report
Not discussed.
Travel Report
Currently 6 BU10 teams (56 players registered: board agreed to go with more, smaller, teams), 2 BU12 teams and 2 BU14 teams. Four BU12 players will be invited to play up at U14 to help re-balance numbers.
NVYSL Report
Team submissions due to NVYSL 7/17 for preliminary estimates, 7/29 for final. Rosters due in August.
BU10 – 56, BU12 – 32, BU14 – 26, BHS - 0
GU10 - 44, GU12 - 49, GU14 – 31, GHS - 3

All referees paid up to this point. Possibility of using junior referees as AR’s for U10 games as in-town program moves to clinic style and there is no need for U6 referees.

Need to purchase reversible shirts for in-town program.
Snack Shack
There was no discussion.
Coaches Development
No discussion.
Player Development
Sign-up is very low for BEST soccer camp. An email blast has been sent to eligible players.
New Business
Coach Selection Committee– Pat, Bob, Gary, Ian, Brenda, Jenna Brownson.
PeeWee/U6 planning for new season – New weekday and Saturday schedules were discussed. Pat will meet with BEST soccer to review plans for season.
CORI– All coaches need to renew CORI forms for Park & Rec as well as MYSA. Gary Austin will coordinate.
Coach Conduct – there was discussion about adding explicit wording to the website and/or registration pages regarding expected coach conduct and penalties for non-compliance. Feeling was divided as to the value of this, given that coaches already sign a conduct pledge with the league and check an agreement to abide by the club rules/guidelines when they register a player. No firm decision was made.
Meeting adjourned at 9:50 PM
Next meeting Aug 3rd