My my My my
September 7th Meeting Minutes
Members present:  Pat Stearns, Gary Austin, Mark Hollinger, Quinn Canfield, Dave Besse, Marc O'Meara, Ian Kersley, Bob Stall, Brenda Riordan,Tommy Proulx,Peter Lloyd,Kathleen Cochran,Jenna Brownson, and Dave Kiley

Pat Stearns called the meeting to order at 7:40.

August Minutes
The previous meeting's minutes were approved unanimously.
The Park and Rec. operating funds are approximately $27k.  There is $14k in the booster account.  All referees have been paid for last season
In Town Report
Academy – the first two sessions have been rained out and the makeup sessions will be added to the end of the season.  A training schedule has been sent out to all the coaches of which there are 8 coaches in the pee wee age group and there are 11 coaches in the U6 age bracket.
U8 – All U8 teams are full with two players on the wait list.  There is one parent looking for a refund of their late registration fee and after board discussion this request was denied.
Travel Report
Boys– Teams are all set with the only issue being that there are too many players on the teams due to the disbanding of one team.  Littleton incurred a $500 penalty from the league
Girls– One U12D parent is requesting a refund due to having issues with the coach of that team.  Pat Stearns will follow up on the incident and will issue a credit .
NVYSL Report
Electronic rosters have been sent to all the coaches.  The coaches need to bring two copies of the rosters to the games.

There are 50 PW’s and 55 U6 aged players signed up for the academy program which open until September 9th
There are currently 117 players signed up for U8 soccer

Four new referees have been added for the season; however there has been one lost for the fall season with the possibility of two more.
The league is looking for towns to have referees mentored in the U8 and U10 games.  One option is to have the more senior referee’s mentor the less experienced referees and pay them $25.00 a game.  This would equate to approximately $400.00 a season.  This was approved by the board.

Currently waiting for new sock to arrive as the first shipment was incorrect; these might not arrive in time for the season’s opening games.  An order will be placed for 30 coaches shirts for the Academy coaches

A link will be added to the website identifying the fields.  In the event of rain Pat Stearns will make the decision on whether the fields will be open or not.
Coaches Development
Look at hosting another “F” courses for coaches in the winter
Currently reviewing inventory and getting the merchandize ready for the Holiday Bazaar.  New supplies are being replenished as needed.

New Business
Handbook – Would like help in completing the handbook by the end of the season
Calendar – Need to create a yearly calendar and have it placed on the website
Littleton Athletic Director Mike Lynn presented Littleton Soccer with an appreciation plaque for the new high school soccer goals that were purchased with funds donated by Littleton Soccer.
Meeting adjourned at 10:10 PM
Next meeting October 5th