My my My my
May 1st Meeting Minutes

Members present:  Pat Stearns, Gary Austin, Dave Besse, Dan Fusco, Jenna Brownson, Bob Stall, Tom Proulx, Marc O'Meara, Mark Hollinger, Mike Levasseur, Peter Lloyd and Dave Kiley

Pat Stearns called the meeting to order at 7:35.

April Minutes
The previous meeting's minutes were approved unanimously.
In Town Report
PW Academy – No issues things are going well
U6 Academy – Only issue is on Tuesday evening’s players/coaches are arriving late to the clinic.  Steve Bast to address the issue
U8 – Teams are fairly balanced there has only been 1 blowout.  There have been no issues with referees and coaches this season.
Travel Report
Competitive teams are doing well this season.
One issue is occurring is with girls U14 MTOC teams in that Westborough teams has many dual rostered players and are asking to reschedule the Saturday games.
Need to open registration for the fall season
Nothing to report
Had one issue with baseball trying to practice on Friday nights, a night which they don’t have the field and trying to bump the soccer teams.  Babe Ruth has the field on Tuesday evenings when there is no soccer practice on those fields.

In town - there are no issues new referees are working out well
Travel – The numbers are good however we need more grade 8 referees, other than that no issues.
Snack Shack
Snack shack is doing well and the new water fountain has been installed

New Business

5/20 and 5/21 GU12 5-6:30 & BU12 6:30 – 8:00
5/22 and 5/23 GU10 5-6:30 & BU10 6:30 – 8:00
6/12 and 6/13 GU14 5:00-6:30 & BU14 6:30-8:00
World Cup - Mark O. to start putting the plans together for World Cup which takes place 6/8

Pictures – to take place at Russell St on 5/11

My Town Sports – They would like to have our program to use his store to gain more foot traffic.  They will stock the uniforms and sell at cost.  He will take our existing inventory.  For team gear (Booster Material) he would like to make ~ 25%. 
Proposal was passed to enter agreement with My Town Sports (Jenna will draft the agreement) this will be reassessed after 1 year.

AGM Elections – to be held next meeting June 5th .  This will be posted on website
Meeting adjourned at 9:43 PM
Next meeting June 5th